Terms and conditions : Businesses
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“Terms”) govern www.pocket10percent.co.uk (“the Website”). Please read these Terms and ensure that you have understood them. If you do not agree to these Terms, please cease use of the Website immediately
“Pocket10percent” means pocket10percent Ltd, a company registered in England with Company Number 10216917 Suite E, 6 southbrook terrace, Bradford,BD7 1AB referred to as ( “we,” “us,” “our”)
“Login” means any method of registration accepted by pocket10percent.co.uk which enables a User to have access to certain elements of the Website from time to time made available to such Users;
“Businesses ” or ”business” means any establishment or establishments submitted by merchant where are discount can be redeemed.
“Merchants ” means any person who uses the Website to advertise their business and submits a discount voucher;
“consumer” any individual who is not a “merchant” accessing the site
2.0 Use of the website
2.1 By visiting the Website you warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into and be bound by these Terms and that you agree to be bound by these Terms forthwith.
2.3 In the event that pocket10percent.co.uk, in its sole discretion, considers that you are making any illegal and/or unauthorised use of the Website, and/or your use of the Website is in breach of these Terms, pocket10percent.co.uk reserves the right to take any action that it deems necessary, including terminating without notice your use of the Website and, in the case of illegal use, instigating legal proceedings.
2.4 From time to time, pocket10percent may restrict access to all or some parts of the Site to users who have registered with us.
2.5 You must not:
- ( i ) impersonate or try to impersonate another person;
- ( ii ) disclose your password to anyone else;
- ( iii ) allow anyone else use your account;
- ( iv ) use anyone else’s account.
2.6 You are responsible for everything done using your account. If you think that someone else may have access to, or be using, your password or account, you must tell us as soon as possible. You can contact us emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
3.0 Availability of the website
3.1 Pocket10percent.co.uk will use reasonable efforts to keep the Site accessible may suspend the Website at any time and for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades, and shall not be liable to you for any such suspension.
3.2 pocket10percent.co.uk reserves the right to make any changes to the Website or to discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website without notice to Users.
3.3 Pocket10percent retains the right at our sole discretion to deny service, or access to the Site to anyone or an account, at any time and for any reason.
4.0 Merchant Responsibility
4.1 The Site provides information for prospective and current merchant partners about how pocket10percent’s promotion and marketing services can help your business effectively advertise its goods and services to new and existing customers through pocket10percent marketing platforms. As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree that:
- you are an individual person at least 18 years of age;
- you possess the authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- you must safeguard your password and supervise the use of your account, and understand and agree that you are responsible for the use of your account by anyone you allow to access it;
- you have the right to provide any and all information you submit to the Site, and all such information is accurate, true, current and complete.
To be clear, pocket10percent markets the Deals and acts an as agent in advertising the Vouchers on behalf of the Merchants. But the Merchant is the issuer of the Voucher. As issuer of the Voucher, the Merchant shall be fully responsible for any and all loss, injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs suffered by or in respect of a customer, caused in whole or in part by the Merchant or its products and services, as well as for any unclaimed property liability arising from unredeemed or partially redeemed Vouchers. By using a voucher, a customer acquires the right to print a Voucher issued by the participating Merchant and to use the Voucher according to its terms and the terms of this Agreement. Whether you choose to print and/or redeem the Voucher is within your sole control and at your sole discretion
5.0 consumer registration
- 5.1 you are an individual person at least 18 years of age;
- 5.2 All interactions on the pocket10percent Site must be lawful
- 5.4 In order to sign up the Website’s newsletter, you will be required to register your email address.
- 5.5 You can sign up to our newsletter through submitting their email address at any of the sign up boxes featured throughout the Website or via our User Registration page. By providing your email address you agree to receive regular newsletter emails from pocket10percent.co.uk.
- 5.6 You can unsubscribe from receiving our newsletter by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link featured within each of our newsletters. Alternatively, recipients can edit their personal information or manage newsletter subscriptions by updating their information within their user profile.
6.0 Intellectual property
6.1 The content and information on the Site as well as the infrastructure used to provide the Content, is proprietary to us.
6.2 Other than in relation to links to third party websites and non-exclusive vouchers, pocket10percent.co.uk owns or has a licence to use all right, title and interest in and to the Website, including without limitation all copyright and any other intellectual property rights therein. Some of the content is produced in whole or in part under licence from, and based in whole or in part from, copyright material of the listed merchant. These Terms shall not be construed to convey title to or ownership of the Website or the data contained therein to any User. All rights in and to the Website not expressly granted to consumers are reserved by pocket10percent.co.uk.
6.3 You are granted a non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable licence to view and print the content of the Website for your personal use only.
6.4 You are expressly prohibited from:
6.4.1 reproducing, copying, editing, transmitting, uploading or incorporating into any other materials any of the Website; and
6.4.2 removing, modifying, altering or using any registered or unregistered marks/logos owned by pocket10perecnt.co.uk, and doing anything which may be seen to take unfair advantage of the reputation and goodwill of pocket10percent.co.uk or could be considered an infringement any of the intellectual property rights owned and/or licensed to pocket10percent.co.uk, without first obtaining the written permission of pocket10percent.co.uk.
6.5 You are prohibited to use the Site for commercial purposes without obtaining our prior written agreement;
7.0 Transmission of information
Because we do not control the security of the Internet or other networks you use to access the Site or communicate with us, we can’t be, and are not responsible for, the security of information that you choose to communicate with pocket10percent and the Site while it is being transmitted. In addition, pocket10percent is not responsible for any data lost during transmission.
8.0 Material submitted by merchant or consumers
8.1 Except for information that identifies you personally (e.g. your name, address, telephone number, email address and payment details), any material which you submit will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary such that we shall have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose it to third parties for any purpose.
8.2 You agree not to submit any material:
8.2.1 that is false, misleading, defamatory, discriminatory, threatening, offensive, abusive, likely to cause someone anxiety or distress, encourages violence or racial or religious hatred, blasphemous, pornographic, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy; or
8.2.2 that infringes any intellectual property rights, such as copyright and trade marks. This means generally that you must own the rights in everything you submit or must obtain permission from the rights owner to submit the material; or
8.2.3 which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data); or
8.2.4 which encourages or teaches conduct that is a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or is otherwise unlawful.
8.3 We are not obliged to use material submitted by you and we may remove from the Site and our database any of the material submitted by you at our sole discretion.
8.4 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone submitting material in breach of clause 4.2.
8.5 We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials submitted by you.
9. Third Party Links and content
9.1 We are not liable or responsible for the third party content on the Site. Third party content includes, for example, voucher discounts posted by merchants, location information and contact information.
9.2 Where the Site contain links to other sites and resources which are provided by third parties, these links and resources are provided for your information only and you access them at your own risk. We are not liable or responsible for the content of third party sites or resources.
10. Data protection and privacy
10.2 We hold a data protection registration and comply with Data Protection Act 1998 It can be accessed by requesting via email email@example.com
11.1 The material contained on the Site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. You should carry out your own check in respect of any information on the Site and use your own judgment before doing or not doing anything on the basis of what you see. We give no warranties of any kind in relation to the materials on the Site.
11.2 We are not liable for:
11.3 any action you may take as a result of relying on any information/materials provided on the Site or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking such action; or
11.4 any dealings you have with third parties (e.g. suppliers of goods or services or advertisers or merchants) that take place using or facilitated by the Site; or
11.5 any liability for losses which are not a foreseeable or likely consequence of (i) your use of the Site, or (ii) a breach by us of these General Terms.
11.6 Nothing in these General Terms affects any liability which we may have for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
11.7 In no event shall pocket10percent, or its affiliates nor any of their respective contractors, be liable for:
- loss of revenue;
- loss of actual or anticipated profits;
- loss of contracts;
- loss of the use of money;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;
- loss of goodwill;
- loss of reputation;
- loss of, damage to, or corruption of data; and
- indirect or consequential losses, whether those losses are foreseeable, known, foreseen or otherwise, arising out of or related to your use of the Site, the content, statements and other information contained therein, the products or services accessible through Pocket10Perent
11.8 pocket10percent.co.uk provides Users with access to the Website free of charge and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, pocket10perent.co.uk shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage of whatever kind caused in whole or in part by use of the Website or the information provided therein, or by any failure, delay, interruption or otherwise of the provision of the Website or the information provided therein, or by pocket10percent.co.uk’s failure to perform any of its obligations under these Terms.
11.9 Discount vouchers are provided to pocket10percent.co.uk by 3rd parties and pocket10percent.co.uk does not guarantee that the codes are valid. You are advised to check any discounts directly with the merchants applied prior to committing to any purchase.
11.10 The material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind.
11.11 To the maximum extent permitted by law, pocket10percent.co.uk expressly excludes all representations, warranties, obligations and liabilities in connection with the Website or other third party websites, and the information provided therein.
11.2 Termination of Accounts
Term and Termination
5.1 These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you are an unregistered User of the Website.
5.2 pocket10percent.co.uk may, at any time and for any reason, terminate these Terms with you and deny you access to the Website.
5.3 In the event of termination of these Terms for any reason, you must not attempt to use the Website.
6 Voucher Terms
Unless otherwise stated in the Voucher or required by law, the following additional terms apply to all Vouchers:
- no cash value for any Voucher,
- no change, cash back [or credit] will be issued for partial redemption of the paid portion of a Voucher, except as required by law,
- no change, cash back or credit will be issued for partial redemption of the promotional portion of a Voucher,
- use of a Voucher for alcoholic beverages is at the sole discretion of the Merchant (which may be limited by applicable law), unless otherwise noted on the Voucher,
- Vouchers cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions unless otherwise noted on the Voucher,
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed against any taxes, tips, prior balances or purchases, shipping or handling, unless otherwise noted on the Voucher,
- neither pocket10percent nor the Merchant is responsible for lost or stolen Vouchers
- unless otherwise stated at the time a Voucher is purchased, the Voucher price does not include sales, value added or use taxes, which may be charged to you separately by the Merchant at the time you redeem the Voucher.